Pages

Search Powah!

Monday, November 8, 2010

HALLO THAR!

So, I'm Gavin... welcome to my humble online abode... blog.

So, if you want a little rundown on my interests and such, you could check out my public profile. As a brief summary, I'm Korean, love sci-fi, art and fencing. Favorite movie is Pulp Fiction, my favorite band is Queen and my favorite TV show is How I Met Your Mother.

I'll try not to nerd out publically (>.>) but I obssesively love sci-fi...things...blegh. Star Wars is my favorite movie series. I also love the Predator, Alien and Terminator franchises. But my favorite thing of all time is, by far, Transformers. I'm sure that in the near future there will be multitudes of posts dedicated to the intergalactic war between the Autobots and Decepticon-I'm so nerding out (-.-).

Doobity doobity... So I love art. It's some good stuff. I suppose I love art because it's a good method of expression. That's why, I suppose, I made this blog. To express myself... Blogging is an art, peoplez. All you bloggers are beautiful, beautiful artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment