Pages

Search Powah!

Monday, December 6, 2010

SHMECKS

Blunt of me (>.>).

So, I accumulated a bit of icky news recently. On my Twitter feed, I found out that Emma Watson and Daniel Radcliffe share a rather risqué dream sequence, during which the two make sweet icky love to each other. After doing mah research (heheheh) I found that the director added that scene himself, and that sequence was not present in the book. BAD. 

I read another article on my favorite movie news website that the newest installment of the Twilight series, 'Breaking Dawn', will feature a sex scene between Bella and her vampire buddy, Edward...and it is...feathery? Apparently, the movie will also feature a birth scene, during which Bella has a vampire baby gruesomely crawl out her vagina-hole. WTF.

DISAPPROVED.

I must ask why these two movies, targeted to the young and tween, are being sexed up by their directors. Considering the primary demographic of these movies, it's a rather unwise decision to make. JK Rowlings is a children's book writer and, although I already ranted about that, I find it completely inappropriate of the director of the 'Deathly Hallows' movie to disregard their younger audience. Considering that that sequence wasn't even in the book, how could any protective parent know that such a scene exists in the movie. It's a simple case of using SHMECKS to draw in revenue. Textbook case of it. 

And Twilight? Joke enough... Don't add SHMECKS...people will just laugh...like in Splice...Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment